Organizing Your Space Your Way
A Step By Step ADHD Organizing System to Take Back Control of Your Space!
Do you ever wonder if getting organized is even worth it?
You're flipping through the latest organizing magazine and panic because you know even with the best intentions, what you see is never going to be your reality. If I can't do it this way, than why even try at all?
But you do try. Over and over again.
Because you want to be organized, you just don't know how to get there in a way that makes sense to you! There's something you need to know....
Most organizing magazines and books are not written for people with ADHD!
Real people don't live in magazines. We use our things! We get messy! We have kids and partners and pets and all these things are forces that work against us if our goal is to match someone’s magical organizing fantasy of perfection.
What if I told you that organizing has nothing to do with perfection?
In fact, organizing has nothing to do with how your space looks at all! I believe it simply means...
You can you find what you need, when you need it!
Once you understand that, you’re open and ready to build a plan that will help you take back control of your spaces today, and change the way you live in them forever.
What if I told you that it was possible....
- To organize with confidence, without feeling overwhelm or the fear of what to do next.
- To change the way you think about your things and learn when it's right to let go.
- To be free from your clutter and live the life you want to live, focusing on what matters most.
- To learn how to organize without having to piece it together from a variety of different sources, everything you need to know in one place!
- To find an ADHD-friendly organizing system that works in any size or cluttered space.
In Organizing Your Space Your Way, I am going to show you what's possible!
I’ll show you how to break down the project of organizing into steps that are clear, manageable, and much less overwhelming than you’ve ever experienced.
In our time together, we’re going to work on one space in your home. Using that space as our model, we will explore each step of the organizing process.
- What it means to be organized in your own way and how ADHD effects your organizing efforts.
- How and where to get started including a space analysis to understand the function of your spaces.
- Strategies on making sorting easier and how to get over sorting roadblocks including distractions.
- How to organize your space in a way that makes sense to you and the do's and don'ts of organizing products.
- How to develop new, long-term habits and systems that support you even when you feel like you may be backsliding.
- And so much more along the way.....
Here is what you can expect from this program
- Over three hours of tutorial video carefully describing each step of the organizing process.
- Transcripts of all the video material to help you cement new concepts and review easily.
- A library of organizing downloadable checklists and forms, designed to make sure you don’t miss a step and develop new, more efficient organizing habits.
- Forums at the end of each lesson for questions, comments, and new ideas you want to share with others.
Plus Extra Bonus Material
Bonus #1 - The Ultimate Closet Makeover
Bonus #2 - Technology & Organizing with Pete Wright
What makes this program different?
- This step-by-step organizing system is designed specifically for the unique challenges of ADHD.
- People learn in different ways: Video, text, and audio help to shake up learning modes and increase retention, helping you build and internalize new habits!
- Each video is short and focused to increase clarity and reduce overwhelm.
- Enroll now for instant access, then review at your own pace, anytime, anywhere.
- You have ongoing access! Review whenever you need to refocus or renew your organizing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hi! My name is Nikki Kinzer.
As an ADHD coach, I work closely with individuals to help them build positive life habits, reduce stress, and inspire them to take back control in their lives. We work on core strategies to help set priorities together, manage time and accountability, increase productivity and build powerful organizing systems.
Through coaching, online training, and my long-running podcast, I have built a growing and evolving ecosystem of ADHD and organizing tools dedicated to helping people reach their goals.
I am deeply honored to walk with each and every one of my clients, listeners, colleagues, and friends on this ADHD journey!
" I want to let people know that I found this program to be Amazing! I am a wife and mom of two children and I work part-time as a teacher. I am challenged by organizing all the stuff we have. I found Nikki's program very easy to follow, her advice has been very helpful and has helped me start to organize our house one small step at a time. It is possible to become more organized and feel less stress in your life. I highly recommend this program to anyone looking to make a change in their life for the better. Thank you Nikki! "
- Trisha C
" I was overwhelmed! For years I'd been trying to organize my possessions with little success. My favorite method of organizing was stacks. I promised myself, I'd get organized, and I tried, but whatever I did it was never enough. Frustrated and discouraged, I reached out for help. Nikki's system has helped break down the overwhelm and help me focus on one task at a time. It's going to be awhile until I'm done, but for the first time, I'm happy to say that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel."
- Judy J.