We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Services constitutes acceptance of any modifications to the Services and the Policy. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any modifications to the Services are subject to the Policy. You should revisit this Policy on a regular basis because revised versions will affect your rights.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may store the information you submit to or through the Services, as well as information we collect in connection with your use of the Services. We may also collect general, non-personal, statistical information about use of the Services, such as how many users visit a specific page on the Site, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on. We may use this information to fulfill your requests, provide the Services’ functionality, improve the Services’ quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Services, provide feedback to users, display relevant advertising, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Services, and comply with legal obligations.
We may use your information in the following ways:
- If you create an account, we may store and use your name, email address, and other information you may provide with your account. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, contact us to request its removal.
- We may share information that you post or submit to the Site or through the Services. We may display this information on the Site, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services.
- When you sign up for an account, you agree to receive communications from us. You can opt out of these communications by contacting us.
- We may store information about your use of the Services, such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser
- language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
We may share information about you with third parties as follows:
- Service Providers: We may outsource some of our functions to third-party providers, such as technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, and other services. We may share information from or about you with these third-party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests.
- Aggregate Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, links embedded within the Services.
- Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure is (a) reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services; or (c) protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
- Links: The Services may contain links to unaffiliated third party websites. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using a pseudonym.
DATA RETENTION AND ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The Services are intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under thirteen (13). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under thirteen (13). If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us.
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The information we obtain from or about you may be processed and stored in the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than the country where you reside.
Last updated May 27, 2016